Our Next Course Dates
Requires that the student has completed an In Depth Videography Course or is well versed with their video camera.
Students should be in possesion of the basic equipment required to videotape a wedding.
This course deals with.
- Advertising as wedding videographer
- Presenting yourself
- Meeting with the Bride & Groom
- The Contract / Your package
- How to get wedding experience
- Handling of unforeseen circumstances
- Helping the Bride & Groom with their wedding timing.
- Planning the shoot
- Must get shots / Pre-training of the Bride & Groom for this.
- Handling difficult lighting conditions
- Handling difficult weather conditions
- Correct lighting balance
- Shooting under pressure
- Delivery of the Final product/ Payments
- Students / Clients will be subjected to a 'live' wedding utilising models as part of the practical side of this course
This is an extensive course and students will be subjected to pressure as experienced in live situations. Students must know their equipment
All our courses are intended to impart as much knowledge as possible on the student. Should further assistance be required, lecturers are available for individual classes. Please see this section